When are the CPA Exam Score Release Dates?
The National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) and state accounting boards post scores based on the date you take the CPA Exam. The American Institute of Public Accountants (AICPA) publishes CPA Exam Scores on specific dates; it releases a schedule of release dates twice a year, in June and December.
The majority of candidates will receive their results immediately, but some could see a decrease in their scores a few weeks after the testing event. Added days may likewise be required for the examinee to send the appropriate paperwork or payment or to resubmit the exam.
When are Scores Released?
Estimated release dates are based on the following factors:
- Your exam day
- Prometric Testing Center providing the assessment information documents to the AICPA
Exam results can be viewed after they are released
You can view your CPA Exam score only for the current testing/release window. On the NASBA website, you will see a “score available until” date, after which you will no longer be able to view your score. Once your CPA Exam score is available, you should print a copy for your records. After this period has ended, you can still see your ratings on CPA Central or your state’s board of bookkeeping website.
How Can I Find My CPA Exam Score?
Generally, Boards of Accounting release the reports to students, but some states could take a while to process, approve, and then release the reports to students.
Ways to access your CPA exam score:
- You might be able to request your score online from your state’s board of accounting after it’s been released on NASBA’s website.
- If your State Board posts scores on its website, you can contact them to find out where your score will be posted.
- Check out the main score release statement on NASBA’s Twitter account.
CPA Exam Testing Period: January 1- June 30, 2021
- Exams taken before/on: January 23
Target score launch day: February 9
- Exams taken before/on: February 15
Target score release day: February 23
- Exams taken before/on: March 10
Target score release date: March 18
- Exams taken before/on: March 31
Target score release date: April 9
- Exams taken before/on: April 23
Target score release date: May 11
- Exams taken before/on: May 16
Target rating release date: May 25
- Exams taken before/on: June 8
Target score launch day: June 16
- Exams taken before/on: June 30
Target score launch day: July 13
Accounting made easy, for FREE!
Access the contact form and send us your feedback, questions, etc. We are always welcome to help someone out. You can also contact us if you wish to submit your writing, cartoons, jokes, etc. and we will consider posting them to share with the world! The Facebook and LinkedIn groups are also good areas to find people interested in accounting like yourself, don’t hesitate to join as everyone of all levels are welcome to become part of the community.